Western Digital WD RE3 500GB, SATA 3Gb/sWD5002ABYS
- shape factor
- Recording process
- Conventional magnetic Recording (CMR)
- Data protection features
- not available
- Special features
- suitable for continuous operation
- five years
- Not labelled OEM/system builder-hard drives in circulation. Reduced warranty possible. warranty via the serial number checkable.
- For use within a RAID array, do not combine hard drives with different recording methods (CMR, SMR). When using hard disks with SMR in a RAID array, make sure that the RAID controller (or NAS system) is compatible with SMR hard disks so that the partially blocked recording behavior with SMR is not mistakenly interpreted as a "hardware defect".
No responsibility is taken for the correctness of this information. The listed offers do not constitute legally binding advertising claims of the merchants!
* All prices in pound sterling including VAT, exluding delivery and packaging costs, unless the latter are explicitly added using the corresponding display option. Please check the delivery terms and expenses before ordering online. When results are sorted by a different currency than the local currency of a merchant, the conversion is based on a conversion rate determined by us, which is often not identical with the conversion rate used by the merchant. Please note that the quoted prices are periodically generated snapshots, which may be incorrect due to technical reasons. In particular, price increases are possible between the date of acquisition by us and the visit of the site by you. Merchants have no possibility to directly influence the display of the prices and to arrange for immediate changes to our site. The price applicable to the purchase is the price as shown at the time of purchase on the merchant's website.