Austria EU Germany UK (active) Poland Skinflint (UK) » Hardware » Power Supplies & UPS » Power Supplies » Enermax EG465AX-VE-G-FMAX, 433W/460W (German Version)

Enermax EG465AX-VE-G-FMAX, 433W/460W (German Version)

Overview & prices Price history Ratings
P4 ready, 2 fan, 230V, 8cm fan adjustable, active PFC • copper braid shield • +5V: 35A ±4% • +3.3V: 35A ±5% • +12V: 33A ±5% • Combined Power (5V+3.3V): 200W • -5V: 1A ±10% • -12V: 1A ±10% • +5V SB: 2.2A ±5% • Warranty: one year

Listed since: 2003-01-30, 10:36pm

4 of 5 visitors recommend this product (80%).
rating: (85%) (Rate product)

[Produktempfehlung] Recommend this product
Set price alert
Report an error
Enermax EG465AX-VE-G-FMAX, 433W/460W (German Version)

(The images do not necessarily correspond with the actual products)

Means of delivery



  • via to

Offers from

Availability

There are currently no merchants offering this product (with the selected filter options) in the chosen region
Please use the EU overview or change the filter options if applicable.
Sitemap: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20
Copyright © 1997-2017 Preisvergleich Internet Services AG