AustriaEUGermanyUK (active)Poland Skinflint (UK) » Hardware » Power Supplies & UPS » Power Supplies » Enermax EG365AX-VE-W-FCA/FMA, 353W (World Version)

Enermax EG365AX-VE-W-FCA/FMA, 353W (World Version)

Overview & prices Price history Ratings
110-240V, P4 ready, active PFC, manual fan control for rückwärtigen fan • +5V: 32A ±4% • +3.3V: 32A ±5% • +12V: 26A ±5% • Combined Power (5V+3.3V): 185W • -5V: 1A ±10% • -12V: 1A ±10% • +5V SB: 2.2A ±5% • Warranty: one year

Listed since: 05/09/2002, 20:39

3 of 5 visitors recommend this product (60%).
rating: (64%) (Rate product)

[Produktempfehlung] Recommend this product
Set price alert
Report an error
(The images do not necessarily correspond with the actual products)

Means of delivery



  • via to

Offers from

Availability

There are currently no merchants offering this product (with the selected filter options) in the chosen region
Please use the EU overview or change the filter options if applicable.
Sitemap: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20
Copyright © 1997-2017 Preisvergleich Internet Services AG