Austria EU Germany UK (active) Poland Skinflint (UK) » Hardware » Power Supplies & UPS » Power Supplies » Compucase HEC-350LR-PTB 350W ATX

Compucase HEC-350LR-PTB 350W ATX

P4 ready, passive PFC • +5V: 33A ±5% • +3.3V: 20A ±5%* • +12V: 15A ±5% • Combined Power (+5V & +3.3V): 180W • -5V: 1A ±10% • -12V: 1A ±10% • +5V SB: 2A ±5% • * +3.3V output will be up to 30A

Listed since: 2001-12-31, 11:00pm

3 of 3 visitors recommend this product (100%).
rating: (98%) (1 rating read | Rate product)

[Produktempfehlung] Recommend this product
Set price alert
Report an error
(The images do not necessarily correspond with the actual products)

Means of delivery



  • via to

Offers from

Availability

There are currently no merchants offering this product (with the selected filter options) in the chosen region
Please use the EU overview or change the filter options if applicable.
Sitemap: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20
Copyright © 1997-2017 Preisvergleich Internet Services AG