Blu Ray und CD Spieler mit sehr guter Qualität. Wird von …
Blu Ray und CD Spieler mit sehr guter Qualität. Wird von mir nur mit 1080p verwendet. Streamingdienste funktionieren einwandfrei. Preis Leistung meines Erachtens hervorragend. Ich kann dieses Gerät weiterempfehlen.
The player delivers good performance with certain shortcomings and flaws.
1. Picture quality is exceptional with 4K UHD discs. Currently only HDR10 is supported as HDR10+ will be added later. The HDR optimizer is a great feature and adds a lot of depth to the picture
2. The HCX processor does a great justice to the movies and watching movies is a great treat to eyes on this player
3. Audio support for both Dolby (Atmos/ DD+/ Dolby True HD) and DTS HD. Since the output is bitstream the decoding quality is determined by the AVR DAC
4. Coming to the flaws, the unit is not very robust in build quality. Probably the price is an pre-indication of that. If you are looking for solid built and stable casing this is not one to go for
5. The unit has tendency to heat up and the fans turn on which makes the unit a bit noisy. Interestingly the fans turn on sometime even in standby mode. Not sure if this is a bug with my unit.
6. Disc loading time is decent, but a bit noisy while loading and reading disc. Also jumping between chapters of a movie is bit noisy and also trigger the fans.
Probably adding a bit more ventilation for the unit would have been recommended.
7. The network features are not available yet on this unit. It is surprising that Panasonic includes youtube/ netflix/amazon video network features in technical spec webpage but does not display any information of its availability. This is slightly misleading since the user assumes these are preloaded or available immediately from app store. However unfortunately neither of them are true and you need to wait to get these features.
Hence this review can not include any comment about networking features.
overall a very good unit if the heating issue and noise issue can be handled in a better way.